Aug 28, 2020
Business owners know that websites are a great resource to attract new customers. The challenge is driving actual traffic to your website. In fact, over 90% of content gets no traffic from Google according to Ahrefs. To learn more about SEO tips to optimize your real estate website, we spoke with Kris Reid to understand the steps to drive more traffic.
According to Kris, the first step to optimize real estate websites for SEO is to understand what relevant keywords people are searching for on Google. But it’s not just about the keywords, it’s about understanding the intent behind the search terms. If people are searching for apartments in Cincinnati, they may be searching for a place to live, not a building to invest in. With an understanding of the intent, you can develop content that resolves the searcher's inquiry. Then the next step is to get backlinks that allow you to build authority in the space.
In this episode, Kris shares great SEO tips to optimize your real estate website and gets into details to get backlinks from other trusted sites. He also shares how to get your site to convert, moving up the Google rankings, and ultimately, attracting more customers.
Partner: Get More Leads with Ardor SEO
Key SEO Tips to Optimize Your Website
90.63% of content gets no traffic from Google, your business needs to be in the other 9.37%
The difference between being ranked in position 10 vs. 1 on Google is 10x the amount of traffic
Partner: Download our Sample Deal Package
When starting out he was running two businesses at the same time, which held the company back as he was pulled in too many directions.
Most Recommended Book:
The Daily Stoic (Ryan Holiday)
Taking his dogs for a walk while listening to something aspiring, reading Daily Stoic and writing in this productivity journal
Wish I Knew When I Was Starting Out:
Should have read a lot more.
When the pandemic will end.
The coolest guy in SEO (Google it)
Social Handle: @thecoolestguyinSEO
(Kris will personally review your website, your ranking, market and what keywords will make a positive impact in your business)