Apr 30, 2021
Today’s guest is Axel
Ragnarsson. He is the
founder of Brickleaf Properties, a real estate investment firm that
currently owns and manages approximately $7.2M in real estate. They
have flipped numerous homes, and they have been a principal party
in 18 million dollars worth of transactions.
Let’s listen to Axel to learn
more about strategies and tactics to build up a lead funnel and
consistent deal flow.
[00:01 – 08:01] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Axel
- Axel talks about his background.
- He got into real estate since he was in
- Axel talks about his attempt to have a day job
other than real estate.
- Get around the income and qualifying for
different loan products.
[08:02 – 19:14] Strategies and
tactics to build up a lead funnel and deal flow
- Balancing the cash flow to fill the daily needs
and refinance capital.
- Creating the deal flow
- Building the marketing funnel
- Strategies and tactics to build up a lead
- Go really deep and consistent on a couple of
- Cold calling, direct mail, and build
relationships with owners.
- Managing the cold-calling process.
- The consistency to see the results of
- If you are interested in multifamily and want
to review a sample deal, check out our special download of a sample
deal package on casmoncapital.com/sampledeal, and join our mailing
list to get tips and exclusive investment
[19:15 – 26:30] Building Personal Portfolio
- Axel talks about the approach he uses to build
on his personal portfolio.
- Why he chooses to build his own portfolio
instead of looking for other investors to raise
- Alex talks about his Podcast show, “The
Multifamily Wealth Podcast.”
[26:31 – 31:57] The Bull’s eye
- Apparent Failure:
- “I did not vet the people I was working with
very well on a house flip in my second year of
- Digital Resource:
- Most Recommended Book:
- Daily Habit:
- Work on the most important stuff right when you
just get up in the morning.
- Current Curiosity:
- Wish I Knew When I Was Starting
- Consistency is going to cure
- Best Place to Grab a Bite in
- Legal Harborside at the sea port.
- How to connect with Axel.
“If you want to build a
portfolio quickly, you got to flip some deals.” – Axel
“Work with people who have a
business or something to lose.” – Axel
“Consistency is going to
cure everything. If you do something long enough in a consistent
base, you will see the result.” – Axel
You can connect with Axel
on Linkedin ,Instagram or shoot him an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also check out his Podcast Show “The
Multifamily Wealth Podcast”.
Thank you for joining us for
another great episode! If you're enjoying the show, please
LEAVE A FIVE START RATING AND REVIEW, and be sure to hit that subscribe
button, so you do not miss an episode.
To enhance your multifamily
knowledge and achieve greater success in your business, you can
connect with me on LinkedIn and Facebook or check out my website www.casmoncapital.com/.