May 25, 2021
Today’s guest is Dan Lewkowicz,
a seasoned real estate veteran with over 15 years of experience in
many facets of real estate. He is a former business development
executive for Amazon in Detroit. Currently, Dan is the Director of
Investment Sales at Encore Real Estate Investment Services and
specializes in shopping centers, medical office buildings,
industrial fulfillment centers, quick service restaurants, and
automotive repair and parts stores.
Let’s listen to Dan to learn
more about triple net lease opportunities.
[00:01 – 07:10] Opening Segment
- Dan shares his career journey in corporate and
- The landscape of commercial real
- Dan shares some advice for people wanting to
get in the commercial real estate lane.
[07:11 – 22:07] Triple Net Lease
- The ideal profile for Net Lease
- The downside to the triple Net Lease
- What it takes to get on the list of the triple,
- Why Net Lease becomes an attractive place to
- Different layers of Net Lease.
- The absolute Triple Net Lease
- Double net lease.
- Gross net lease
- Triple net lease
- If you are interested in multifamily and want
to review a sample deal, check out our special download of a sample
deal package on casmoncapital.com/sampledeal, and join our mailing
list to get tips on exclusive investment opportunities.
[22:08 – 39:36] The Affecting Factors of Triple Net
- How to determine the valuation and cap rate of
- Rent to sell ratio and rental
- How Dan evaluates the risk of retail landscape
and seeing in the space
- The shift of retail exchange that is affecting
the industrial sector
- The aspects to keep in mind on underwriting the
- How to connect with Dan
[39:37 – 46:24] The Bull’s eye
- Apparent Failure:
- Saying yes to too many things and not narrowing
down his focus
- Digital Resource:
- Most Recommended Book:
- Daily Habit:
- Constantly visualizing his goals and success
- Current Curiosity:
- Wish I Knew When I Was Starting:
- The Power of being focused on one
- Best Place to Grab a Bite in
- Streetside seafood in Birmingham
- Prime and Proper in Detroit
- How to connect with Dan.
- Final words from me
“Net lease represents the
safe haven for capital.” – Dan Lewkowicz
“Narrow your focus to one
thing, so you have complete control and master something before
expanding.” – Dan Lewkowicz
“In the triple net lease, it
is so important to have a great broker.” – Dan
You can connect with Dan
on LinkedIn; you can also call or text him at 248 943
Check out his CRE PRO course
Thank you for joining us for
another great episode! If you're enjoying the show, please
LEAVE A FIVE STAR RATING AND REVIEW, and be sure to hit that subscribe button
so you do not miss an episode.
To enhance your multifamily
knowledge and achieve greater success in your business, you can
connect with me on LinkedIn and Facebook or check out my website www.casmoncapital.com/.