Jun 25, 2021
Former Certified Financial
Planner Edna Keep discovered the power of real estate in
2007. Since then, Edna and her husband Warren have amassed a
$65M Real Estate Portfolio, primarily multi-family and primary with
Since 2014 she has been training
and coaching real estate entrepreneurs who want to scale their real
estate business into multi-family with Investor Capital. Along the
way, Edna has learned that Mindset is 90% or more of a person’s
success and specifically attributes her success to studying and
always working at improving her mindset.
[00:01 – 09:35] Opening Segment
- Let’s welcome Edna Keep to today’s episode.
- Edna shares more about her background and how
she got to where she is today.
- What people should know about the financial
- Edna shares about her first investment
[09:36 – 23:20] Creative Deal
- The scaling process with a creative way of
- Edna shares her experience with her first
apartment building deal.
- Condo converting.
- If you are interested in multifamily and want
to review a sample deal, check out our special download of a sample
deal package on casmoncapital.com/sampledeal,
and join our mailing list to get tips on exclusive investment
- What gives her the confidence to move and get
the offer written upon her first apartment deal.
- Take the action and move quickly on a good
- How she reconciles the different interests
between sellers and brokers, locking up property while still
conducting your due diligence?
[23:21 – 33:00] Scaling with OPM
- Edna shares some of the concerns when it comes
to working with other people’s money.
- The return principles and protecting the
- The biggest mistake that most people
- Edna shares her favorite strategy.
- Tips on vendor financing
- How to connect with Edna?
- Edna explains about the 90 days to
[33:01 – 39:46] The Bull’s Eye
- Apparent Failure:
- Buying a building with some problem on the
- Digital Resource:
- Most Recommended Book:
- Why "A" Students Work for "C" Students and Why
"B" Students Work for the Government by Robert T.
- Daily Habit:
- She writes her goals out every single
- Current Curiosity:
- The people that get in her podcast.
- I Wish I Knew When I Was Starting.
- Best Place to Grab a Bite
- Western Pizza Emerald Park,
- Final words from me
“If you got a good deal, you
got to move on it, because it is probably gonna hit Multiple
Listing System by tomorrow” - Edna Keep.
“a lot of people don't
realize you were negotiating on a multi-family from the day you get
it under contract until it's financed” - Edna
“Doesn't matter what your
first offer is, just get it under contract. If it's worth it;
you're going to be happier than that; if it’s not, you can just
negotiate until you get to the price that you are comfortable
with.” - Edna Keep.
You can connect with
Ednaon LinkedIn or via email on email@example.com.
Check out her website at
Listen to her podcast on Apple
Figure Real Estate with Edna Keep
Thank you for joining us for
another great episode! If you're enjoying the show, please
LEAVE A FIVE START RATING AND REVIEW, and be sure to hit that subscribe
button, so you do not miss an episode.
To enhance your multifamily
knowledge and achieve greater success in your business, you can
connect with me on LinkedIn and Facebook or check out my website www.casmoncapital.com/.