May 28, 2021
Today’s guest is Kevin Urrutia,
the co-founder of New York-based Voy Media, who specializes in
creating for clients Facebook and Instagram ads that are
sophisticated and super creative. Kevin's team is usually half
on-site and half around the world. During the lockdown, they have
all been working remotely. Kevin also has his own podcast, called
Digital Marketing Fastlane which helps you to build, launch, grow
and scale a successful online business.
Let’s listen to Kevin to learn
more about service-based businesses and establishing the right
[00:01 – 07:44] Opening Segment
- Kevin shares the story about his background and
career journey in marketing.
- Kevin talks about his experience in building
and growing multiple businesses.
[07:45 – 16:50] The Quality Control of
Service Based Industry
- The idea and motivation behind Maid Sailors
- How Kevin find customers and market Maid
- Managing the quality control of the
[16:51 – 35:04] Establishing the Right
Marketing Strategy for New Businesses.
- Kevin talks about Voy-Media and how he helps
people grow their business
- Acquisition of new customers and content
- If you are interested in multifamily and want
to review a sample deal, check out our special download of a sample
deal package on casmoncapital.com/sampledeal, and join our mailing
list to get tips on exclusive investment opportunities.
- Why use Facebook and Instagram ads.
- Info on Youtube ads.
- The level of complexity on Facebook and
- Trust but verify on working with agencies and
- Three main aspects to know before using
- Establishing the right strategy for new
- Warm traffic and retargeting.
- The challenges and common mistakes of other
- The surprising factor of Facebook
- How to connect with Kevin
[35:05 – 39:37] The Bullseye
- Apparent Failure:
- Hiring a friend or family member.
- Digital Resource:
- Most Recommended Book:
- Daily Habit:
- Write down a note of what he wants to do every
- Current Curiosity:
- Wish I Knew When I Was Starting:
- Know how important it is to hire great team
- Best Place to Grab a Bite in NY.
- How to connect with Kevin.
- Kevin shares a success story from his recent
- Final words from me
“Before you work in an
agency or as a freelancer and if you want to make Facebook a huge
part of your acquisition strategy, you should at least know what
the platform looks like.” – Kevin Urrutia
“Think about what you offer.
What is involved in it is who you are, what your brand is, and what
you can do to establish trust.” – Kevin
You can connect with Kevin
on Linkedin; you can also send him an email to
Kevin@voymedia.com and check out his website at voymedia.com
Thank you for joining us for
another great episode! If you're enjoying the show, please
LEAVE A FIVE STAR RATING AND REVIEW, and be sure to hit that subscribe button
so you do not miss an episode.
To enhance your multifamily
knowledge and achieve greater success in your business, you can
connect with me on LinkedIn or check out my website www.casmoncapital.com/.